Hilton-Parma Parks and Recreation
Skip to nav
Parma Town Park
Located on Route 259 and sitting on 156 acres of town property, the Parma Town Hall Park offers year-round recreational opportunities. Facilities include:
The park is maintained by the Town Parks Staff and is open to the public daily throughout the year. Parma Town Park is very popular and many families enjoy our vast facilities. Please drive slowly and cautiously. ENJOY YOUR PARK!
- 2 playgrounds
- 8 baseball/softball diamonds (one with field lights)
- 2 sand volleyball courts
- 4 lighted tennis courts
- 2 lighted pickleball courts
- 2 lighted basketball courts
- 4 open air picnic pavilions with tables and grills
- 6 soccer fields
- 2 multi-sport fields
- 3/4-acre stocked pond
- a Gaga Pit
- a Community Garden
- a gazebo
- a 1-mile nature interpretive trail
- a 13,000 sq. foot Skate Park
- a cross-country running course
- a championship 18-hole disc golf course
- one enclosed lodge (VFW Peck Road)
- bathroom facilities
- plenty of parking
April 1 - April 30: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
May 1 - May 31: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
June 1 - August 31: 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
September 1 - September 30: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
October 1 - October 31: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
November 1 - March 31: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.