Come join us for a fun evening of good food, good entertainment and good friends! These are nights you truly do not want to miss, so come out and enjoy them with us.
WHO: Ages 55+
WHERE: Village Community Center - Room 114
TIME: Meals served at 4:00 p.m. Catered by Foster’s unless otherwise noted. Entertainment begins at 5:00 p.m.
COST: $10 per person, includes meal, dessert and entertainment.
NOTE: Reservations are required. DEADLINE IS THE MONDAY BEFORE THE EVENT at 9am. Transportation is available for $2 round trip.
- Wednesday, August 25th – BBQ Chicken breast & mac n cheese with entertainment by Mike Kornrich
- Wednesday, September 22nd – Meal tbd; Entertainment by Joe Miltsch
- Wednesday, October 27th – Oktoberfest; Entertainment by Marianna Gonzalez
- Wednesday, November 17th - Thanksgiving Meal; Entertainment Daniel Henry
- Wednesday, December 15th - Christmas Dinner; Entertainment TBD