2022 - 2023 Before and After School Program - Licensed School Age Child Care
Similar to HP Recess and Summer Camps, the B&AR program provides supervised before and after school recreation services/resources. NEW as of April, 2021, our program is now a Licensed and Certified NYS School-Age Child Care Program offering new features such as school-work assistance, highly trained staff, and child-care tax credits. It is the program’s mission to provide affordable, enriching, fun, and safe before and after school care options for families. The program features and promotes positive supervision, socialization, crafts, enrichment programming, daily healthy snack, and physical activity.
***PLEASE NOTE - ALL REQUIRED PARTICIPANT INFORMATION IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO ENROLL YOUR CHILD & FULLY REGISTER (You will be prompted to complete two brief forms)***
As we navigate the coronavirus and its impact on our programming, please note that many of our services will include capacity limits and safety modifications. These limits and modifications can be found within each specific program page on our website at www.hprecreation.org. Details are subject to change at any time. It is our goal to make every possible and reasonable attempt to offer programs and services while maintaining public safety conditions.
- WHO: Elementary Grade Children in the Hilton Central School District
- WHERE: Village Community Center, 59 Henry Street
- WHEN: September 2022 - June 2023
- BEFORE CARE TIME: 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
- AFTER CARE TIME: 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- BEFORE CARE COST: $130/month
- AFTER CARE COST: $250/month
- There will be no pro-rating based on the amount of days per week or month care is needed.
- Monthly fees will be the same amount each month regardless of any days off/breaks within the month as cost has been calculated and evenly distributed by month.
- Registration will be taken on a first come first serve basis as space is limited but will be opened to participants from the previous year prior to being announced to any prospective participants.
Additional Forms and Files: