2020 Summer Day Camp
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Due to staffing requirements, all Summer Camp sessions are CLOSED. Space may be available but you must call us at 392-9030 to inquire.
Summer Camp offers a wide range of activities and experiences as well as a social connection to new friendships. The kids will stay active in a safe setting as our sites are certified with the Monroe County Health Department. We will have CPR & First Aid certified counselors who are all trained in our new COVID-19 safety procedures. Come join our staff this summer for games, crafts, athletics, socialization and much more fun!
In accordance to the New York State and Monroe County Department of Health, the following is a list of some of the notable guidelines that will be implemented due to COVID-19:
- Each camp space will consist of up to 15 campers to limit exposure to other children.
- Each camp space will be assigned two counselors who will be overseen by a Camp Director.
- Each camper may be asked to provide a personal supply kit to include items such as pencils, crayons, dice, etc.
- There will be no field trips or swimming.
- There will be no before and after care option. Camp hours will be 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Staff will wear masks when within 6’ of all campers, parents and others they encounter.
- Increased cleansing and sanitizing practices will be implemented.
- Daily health assessment screenings of campers and staff will be administered upon entry each day.
- Requests for desired locations or to be placed at a site space with other campers will be accepted, but may not be accommodated, due to guidelines and limited space.
As we navigate the coronavirus and its impact on our programming, please note that many of our services will include capacity limits and safety modifications. These limits and modifications can be found within each specific program page on our website at www.hprecreation.org. Details are subject to change at any time. It is our goal to make every possible and reasonable attempt to offer programs and services while maintaining public safety conditions.
REGISTRATION & REFUNDS:
Registration is for Parma residents and for those in the Hilton School District only. Using our pre-registration list and a lottery system based on pre-registration order, you will be contacted regarding open registration. Once you are registered, it is expected that you and your child(ren) are with the program for its entirety in order for us to limit exposure of participants. For this reason, refunds may NOT be granted once the program begins unless it is cancelled for some unforeseen reasons.
Upon registration you must provide ALL information in regards to the participating children’s contact and medical information, , including immunization records. Those who have previously enrolled in a program that requires such information will already have an account and be required to update, add and/or confirm accuracy of information before the participant’s first day of attendance. Those who are completely new to our programs requiring such information will be required to complete the form upon registration.
NEW SUMMER CAMP OPEN HOUSE ZOOM QUESTION & ANSWER NIGHT - WEDNESDAY, JULY 1
This year, we will be hosting a Q & A Open House on Wednesday, July 1 from 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. on Zoom. During this hour, we will open up with general information and then answer any/all questions people may have. Anyone interested can attend anytime within the hour. We have created a Facebook group called “2020 Summer Camp” to help us facilitate this call and answer some of your questions. If you are planning to join the Zoom call, we ask that you request to become a member of the group. Once you are admitted you may post your questions there so we can discuss them in the meeting.
Additional Forms and Files: