2020-2021 UPK B&AR (Before & After School Resource) Program
Given our situation regarding COVID-19, we are asking that payment is not made at the time of registration. You have two payment options. One is monthly billing where you pay on your own by a due date and the second is auto-pay or auto-billing where your card will be automatically billed on the first of the month. With either option, payment is due by the first of each month attended.
Hilton-Parma Recreation is teaming up with the Hilton Central School District to offer our B&AR wrap-around recreational program, housed at Village Elementary, for students enrolled in a Village Elementary UPK session, between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Similar to our school aged Before and After School Program, Recess and Summer Camps, HP Recreation will provide supervised before and after school services/resources for those students enrolled in Village Elementary School UPK only. It is the program’s mission to provide an affordable, enriching, fun and safe before & after school option for families. The program features positive supervision, socialization, crafts, enrichment programming, and physical activity.
*****PLEASE NOTE - ALL REQUIRED PARTICIPANT INFORMATION IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO ENROLL YOUR CHILD & FULLY REGISTER (You will be prompted to complete two brief forms)*****
- WHO: Children enrolled in UPK at Village Elementary School
- WHERE: Village Elementary School, 100 School Lane
- WHEN: Monthly during the 2020-2021 school year
- TIME: Before School Care: 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m., Morning UPK Care 1: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., Afternoon UPK Care 2: 11:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., After School Care: 3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- COST: Before School Care: $150/month, Morning UPK Care 1: $300/month, Afternoon UPK Care 2: $300/month, After School Care: $150/month
- Families can choose any or all options based on their needs, and must provide lunch if applicable.
- Combination options will be available at a discounted rate.
- There will be no pro-rating based on the amount of days per week/month care is needed.
- Registration will be taken on a first come first serve basis as space is limited.
Additional Forms and Files: